The month of May has passed in a blur. With Mother’s Day, numerous graduations and parties, church activities, and family get-togethers, time has flown! I haven’t been blogging as much as I’d like. Hopefully this week will have several new posts for your reading enjoyment!
Stay tuned this week for:
- Part Two of Teaching Godliness ~ More ways to pass on a love for the Lord to your children.
- Recipe of the Week: Homemade Pizza
- Week two of This Momentary Marriage ~ Roles of the husband and wife.
- Update on the Hunter’s Home Hunt
- Pictures of Abby ~ She’s five months old now!
- Personal testimony of submission ~ How being obedient to God brings rewards
Hope that all of you enjoy your Memorial Day. Remember as your enjoy your hamburgers and ice cream that many men and women have fought for our freedom! Thank you to my dad and grandpa for their sacrifice.
I leave you today with my favorite verse from The Battle Hymn of the Republic:
In the beauty of the lilies Christ was born across the sea,
With a glory in his bosom that transfigures you and me:
As he died to make men holy, let us die to make men free,
While God is marching on.