One thing you MUST have when a new baby arrives: Car Seat! In fact, the hospital won’t let you leave without one. But why settle with a plane, jane carrier that has a rough, plastic cover with a boring print that looks like a dozen other people’s? Or, if you’ve had a little girl or two, and then have a boy, wouldn’t you love to have a special seat for your son that won’t have people asking if he’s a girl?
My childhood friend, Rose, made these custom seat covers that are not only cute, but feel soft against my little one’s new baby skin (don’t I have the cutest little girl and sweetest niece??). My sister and I chose the printed fabric we liked from Hobby Lobby, sent a picture of our baby carrier, and Rose did the rest. Literallyeverywhere I go, from church to the grocery store to the doctor’s office, someone compliments my custom made cover.
Rose also makes cute bags, blankets, burp cloths, nursing covers, and hair accessories. You can visit her Etsy shop, Charli’s Boutique (named after her precious little girl) here.
CHARLI’S BOUTIQUE DISCOUNT & GIVEAWAY
1. When you email her requesting a car seat cover, mention promo code AGH11, and she’ll give you $15 off your purchase!!! (You can email Rose at email@example.com. Discount applies to car seat cover purchases only)
2. The winner of our next giveaway will receive a hair accessory of their choice!! This will be cute on your little girl or a great gift for a baby shower, birthday, or Christmas!
Interested in winning?
How to Enter & Giveaway Rules:
You can have up to SIX entries in this contest
1. Visit Rose’s shop Charli’s Boutique and leave a comment here sharing what you’re favorite item is
2. “Like” A Godly Heritage on Facebook, and come back here to leave a comment telling me that you do (if you already like it, just let me know!)
3. “Like” Charli’s Boutique on Facebook, and come back here leave a comment telling me that you do
4. Share this contest on Facebook (just click on the Fb icon at the bottom of this post), and leave a comment here telling me that you did
5. Tweet about this contest (just click on the Twitter icon at the bottom of the post), and leave a comment here telling me that you did
6. Blog about this contest, and leave me a comment here with a link to your blog
- That is SIX ways to enter! Each comment counts as one entry, so DON’T combine any of these into one comment. You can enter all six ways, or only choose one or two.
- Contest ends Friday night, August 26, and the winner will be announced Saturday, August 27.